Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Made just a few things this year

I've kept a written list of all the craft projects I have completed this year.  The list has everything from jewelry making to sewing and embroidery projects on it.  With the two completed projects below, I have sixty one items on that list.
This was an impulse join, and I'm so very glad I did! The pattern is Just For You Two by Laura Aylor the yarn is Malabrigo Mecha in the Hojas colorway.
The yarn is soft, squishy, and beautiful. The pattern was a joy to knit as it flew off the needles.

The second project is out of Hunter Hammersen's latest book Fine Things for Plain Occassions the pattern is Distinct Moral Support made using hand dye from Lucky Ewe Yarn in the Sedona colorway.
It's unlikely anything else will get finished between now and when I start my list of finished projects of 2016...maybe I should knit a little faster?  See if I can hit sixty two?

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.