Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A few more things finished

The first thing was secret knitting that has already reached it's new home.  The Reyna shawl  with a few beads along the bottom edge for some sparkle.
The Mountain Trails MKAL is finished, though unblocked at this point.
This is just a partial shot, but it's a large piece, rather cape-like, very lovely!
I also finished a hat, this is the first of two of these.  It is the Scathach hat.
I put my third Date Night on the needles on Monday.  This is the progress as of half a round into day three.  I really am hoping to have it done for an office shindig in about a week.
The last thing being worked on right now is a plant friend to put in my lab coat pocket for Halloween.

Mine is not as chubby, on purpose.  I just have the head, arms, and leaves left.  Though I am starting to panic just a wee bit over getting the top and stuffie done in time for when I need them; the idea of not working on them, not making that real push to try and finish them causes more panic. 
Continued  fevered effort it is!


No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.