Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Is it Halloween yet?

For most people, Halloween is ages away.  The local craft stores have their Halloween holiday stuff out though, giving a trip for pillow stuffing a slightly gothic turn.
As it's vaguely Halloween all year around our house, I figured it wouldn't be too out of place to start decorating.
The package says some of the bits should glow in the dark.  We'll see how well this evening.
Once I get some tacks I will be able to put up the first stringer of lights I got.  Sadly, the blood shot candy eyes will have to wait till the holiday baking begins.
My excuse for buying more Halloween decorations is that most of ours are old and beginning to fall apart.  The actual reason?  I love Halloween!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.