Monday, January 26, 2015

Busy

It's the time of year when I rearrange furniture, clean shelves and find out what is hiding in the boxes in the back of the closet. All the organizing tends to put a crimp in my crafting time. I think I've made a little progress though.
The Hitofude is done and blocking:
I had to fudge the pattern a wee bit as I was running out of yarn.   Luckily, I am short-ish, so didn't need the sweater to be quite as long as called for.
This weekend I cast on a 7-10 Split and am to the seaming portion of the bag:
Yes, that is a crochet hook.  Yes, I can use it...just not as well as my knitting needles.
I also slapped  few embroidery designs on a canvas shopping bag I had, because of course I needed a personalized project bag.
Most of the designs are courtesy of Urban Threads.  The adorable knitting Moomin is courtesy of Sublime Stitching.
I got an apron cut out, but ended up cleaning more than sewing.   There are two more aprons, about a half dozen skirts and at least one dress demanding attention.

Did I mention this is just part of the list of crafting things I want done by Easter?


No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.