Friday, October 24, 2014

Not knitting

I did make another attempt at spinning this week. My drafting skills are still quite awful but the single is evening out, while still managing to be horribly over spun.
The weather became lovely and all my plants came back!
The mint is over growing it's half barrel and even the gardenia that got scorched is making a come back!
I have tomatoes!
And beans with beautiful blossoms.

I haven't gotten pictures of all the plants, but there are snap peas, salad greens, cucumbers, various herbs, as well as coneflower(purple) and bachelor's buttons(black).
I was starting to think there was something wrong with me as all the plants were dying.  I really cannot describe how pleased I am to find out it truly was the scorching heat and not my gardening skill that was the cause.  Now I have to hope that the winds and cold don't show up too soon and kill everything off again. 

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.